Are your glabella wrinkles deep? Are you considering Botox injections? Are you familiar with various Botox brands? Do you know which brand suits you best? Botox Dysport is one of the most renowned brands of Botox that has significant differences from other brands on the market. Stick with us in this article to get acquainted with the perks of Botox Dysport according to Dr. Leila Fard.
What effect does Botox have on our face?
Botox possesses substances that cause temporary paralysis of some muscles. This mechanism leads to removing facial lines, including the wrinkles on the forehead and corner of the eye. The therapeutic and remedial impacts of Botox depend on the quality of the type of Botox you inject and how skillful your physician is. Therefore, you better get familiar with various kinds of Botox so that you can obtain the best results from its injection.
Types of Botox
There are diverse varieties of Botox which are on the market under different brands. An essential qualification of these brands is that they must be approved by particular organizations such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Some of these brands are listed as follows:
- Botox Dysport Epson UK
- German Xeomin
- Botox Allergan the USA
These three brands are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Among these three brands, German Xeomin and British Dysport are available in Iran, but Xeomin’s supply on the market has decreased for some time.
Why is Botox Dysport the superior choice?
Botox Dysport Epson UK is one of the most renowned brands of Botox that is both approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Ministry of Health of Iran. Botox Dysport has notable differences with second-rate and poor-quality Chinese Botox on the market.
Botox Dysport Epson UK has two extraordinary characteristics:
- Keeping the client’s face natural: Botox Dysport injection leaves a wonderfully mild and subtle impact on the muscles. Therefore, it does not alter a part of the dynamic lines, which are the results of the movements of the forehead, and does not artificialize the shape of the face.
- No change in the movements of other muscles: Botox Dysport only influences the target spot of injection, and its impacts do not spread to other points (works calculatedly and accurately). Therefore, it does not alter the movements of other muscles; this indicates that the state of the face while laughing and the shape of the cheeks do not change while talking and eating.
Unfortunately, facial reconstructions due to medication release are a serious and common complexity of various Botox’s, and many clients are apprehensive of Botox injections due to this complication caused by various Botox’s and preceding experiences.
Witness the positive transformations in Dr. Fard’s clients:
View this post on Instagram
- In the first photo, the intensity of the eyebrow knot in the frown state has been reduced; meanwhile, the natural state of the eyebrows is preserved.
- In the second photo, the horizontal lines formed while raising the eyebrows have decreased, but some lines remain, and the naturalness of the forehead is maintained. The forehead is not overly smooth, glistening, masked, and too stretched.
- In the third photo, you can observe the regular state of the forehead as the muscles relax before and after the Botox Dysport injection.
- In the last two photos, we observe that the crow’s feet lines are removed, and the drooping eyelid is improved from the profile angle. The important point is that the distance between the eyebrows and the eyeballs is not higher than the pre-procedure state at all. The droopy and puff eyelids are only slightly improved.