Are there any annoying lines on your forehead? Maybe when you laugh, a few small wrinkles show up near your eyes? In any case, it is better to think of a solution for these unpleasant guests before it is too late. Botox Dysport is the golden solution to get rid of these annoying wrinkles. Follow us to get acquainted with scientific and significant facts about Botox Dysport from Dr. Leila Fard’s point of view.
What is the use of Botox Dysport?
Lines appear on our faces when we speak or laugh. In the long run, these cause forehead knots, horizontal lines, and roughness on the face.
Botox injections are the gold standard for treating deep frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet in the corners of the eyes. In the previous articles, the nature of Botox was mentioned. In this article, we will discuss the use of Botox Dysport and scientific facts about this type of Botox.
Scientific facts about Botox Dysport
- Botox Dysport has been used for more than 35 years for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes such as spastic paralysis, MS patients, and neurosurgery. Completing 30 years of studies on each drug is an important gold standard and means complete approval of that drug in terms of evaluating its side effects, effectiveness, persistence, strengths, and weaknesses in injection techniques, and so on.
- Botox Dysport has very gentle, sensitive, and calculated effects on the nerve endings connected to the muscles. This precise and gentle effect provides natural results after the injection, so it does not lead to complete immobility in any way and does not alter the form of laughter, talking, and looking.
- This drug can be used very safely and almost without side effects, to improve a gummy smile, treat excessive armpit sweating, treat the orange peel of the chin and slightly improve the sagging of the tip of the nose.
View this post on Instagram
Why are we afraid of Botox?
The unsuccessful experience of many clients has raised concerns about Botox injections. You must have been frightened to see a frowning face, many raised eyebrows, asymmetrical eyes, unusual and artificial postures when laughing and talking and a motionless forehead of your relatives who have experienced Botox injections, and you promised yourself not to go to these cosmetic procedures. Like any other procedure, cosmetic procedures can have some irreparable consequences if done without complete research and information.
Dr. Leila Fard:
I visit a large number of clients for the first time every day, who are very dissatisfied with their previous Botox experiences. What are the reasons for these dissatisfactions?
What are the reasons for dissatisfaction with Botox?
The subtleties in the way Botox injections change the result. The distance between bad Botox and good Botox is narrowly one line. The line that your doctor draws, with:
- The correct aesthetic vision allows the doctor to determine what technique is right for you by looking at the shape of the eyes and eyebrows, the distance between the eyes, the height and shape of the forehead, the distance between the eyelids and eyebrows, the distance between the eyebrows and the corner of the eye, the distance between the eyebrow crown and the nose, and eye globe height.
- The drug that is injected is the beginning and end point of this narrow line.
Dr. Leila Fard:
Botox injections are not just for removing wrinkles. As someone who has been injecting Dysport for over 15 years, I consider it a combination of science and art.