Filler injection is one of the most practical methods of lifting the face and enhancing its texture with no surgical operation. Gel and filler injections will not have any side effects if they are arranged utilizing high-quality and top brand fillers appended by the skillfulness and experience of a specialist physician. Although we have fully addressed filler injections in the previous articles, we aim to answer the most frequently asked questions of yours concerning this sort of injection in this article. So keep on reading further to get the answers to your questions from Dr. Leila Fard.
Commonly Asked Questions Regarding Non-surgical Facelift with Hyaluronic Filler
- How beneficial is a facelift in treating sagging?
It depends on the shape of the face, age, skin texture, and the degree of sagging. All these factors are acknowledged in the examination.
- Which one of these methods helps in improving nasal septum deviation; filler injection or thread lifting?
We remove the nasal septum and its deviation with filler. Thread lifting aims to lift the tip of the nose. However, I do not believe it to be scientifically possible; because the subcutaneous fat level is low in the septum and causes deformity in the long run.
- There are numerous tiny purple veins in the area under my eyes. Can I get a filler injection?
Yes, there is no problem regarding that. Filler injection is possible if the skin is thick enough and the eye region is affirmed to be fitting during the examination.
- How long does the filler last?
This method uses top-brand hyaluronic fillers that hold an average lifespan of six to nine months. However, the rejuvenation and lifting impacts last for much longer; because these fillers stimuli collagen production and improve skin texture when all is said and done.
- Is filler injection also practical in reducing droopy eyelids?
If the upper eyelid is mildly droopy, that can be handled with Botox. In specific cases, droopy eyelids are caused by saggy skin and reduced firmness of the cheek area and tear trough. In this case, the answer to your question is definitely yes.
- Is there any remedy for skin lumps due to filler injection? Being as my physician is currently abroad, I need your guidance.
Even high-quality top-brand fillers can cause lumps for up to six weeks. If the skin lumps continue to appear for over six weeks, that is not normal. If you have been injected with hyaluronic acid, you should consult your physician. They take care of the problem with hyaluronidase.
- I am 34 years old, and I would prefer to arrange a lift before my face starts to get excessively saggy.
The best age range to get an injection is between 30-40 years old, which works both as a therapy and prevention.
My frown line is deepening, but I am worried my face will look unnatural and fake with this treatment.
As far as frown line treatment is concerned, Botox injection is the way to go.
- How do you lift the face a little? What are the non-surgical procedures?
Check out the 8-point facelift (FPL / EPL) article.
Voir cette publication sur Instagram
- What do you recommend I do to get rid of hollowness and dark circles under the eyes at 35?
One of the best and most efficient methods is to inject high-quality filler using the right technique to the area around the eyes, which eliminates both the hollowness and opacity.
- How are these fillers imported from Europe while vital drugs are rarely imported?
Like all the other drugs, this medication is scarcely imported and is not available everywhere.
- Please define the side effects of the injection.
High-quality and top brand fillers hold limited side effects. The likelihood of allergies, granulomas, lump forming, displacement, and deformity is nearly zero.
- Is it safe for someone who has had a filler injection to do inverse yoga poses?
It is not allowed before a week. Inverse movements will deform your face over the years. Bear that in mind.
- How long does it take from the Botox injection till it reaches its peak in terms of impact?
The period takes between 3 days to 3 weeks. The results start arising from the third day and will be completed in 3 weeks.
- Elaborate on the vertical lines that appear following sleeping on your face.
Sleeping on the face causes the subcutaneous fat and collagen to melt due to pressure, reduced blood circulation, and heat. Multiple brands around the world produce smart pillows that have a cooling and flexible gel, such as the Temper. Unfortunately, such pillows are not available in Iran. So do your best not to sleep on your face.
- How can I get in touch for a consultation? Do you consult the clients yourself?
I do all the diagnostic and therapeutic process by myself from the beginning to the end. I do not have an assistant or technician in the office. Please call the office numbers.
- Is filler injection helpful with a rigorously deviated nose?
- Can a vitiligo patient inject filler?
Vitiligo, psoriasis, lichen planus, keloids, a history of chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU), autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, a history of cancer patients, and patients going through chemotherapy are absolutely forbidden to inject filler.
- If I apply filler, can I still take micro-needling or microdermabrasion?
Absolutely; they are not conflicting with one another.
- Do fine lines in the periorbital hollow vanish with an injection?
To some extent, yes
- I’m allergic to hair dye and cannot have my hair dyed. Do you think filler injection is allergenic as well?
- Do you approve of BIO expander filler?
I am not familiar with and do not utilize this filler.
- Is it true that if we undergo a filler injection, we will be driven to repeat the procedure over and over again? How high-maintenance is that?
Yes. Receiving dental scaling twice a year, dealing with the decayed teeth, minding your weight and diet, exercising, etc. are all high-maintenance. Health and beauty care are permanent; because we are human and not made of steel. Therefore, our body, including our skin, needs constant care and attention.